Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finally painting!!!!!!!!!!

Hola!  I'm finally painting!  And it feels so good.  I decided to redo the whispers painting, since I have learned a bunch more about painting people since I did the first one....also because I gave it to Randy and Julie.  And they are all the way in Oklahoma.  So this is fun.  I am trying the indirect method of painting.  So this is only the preliminary painting.  It will change considerably in the next little while.  And it is not a good photo.  The light bounces off of the canvas and makes it lighter than it really is.



I have to take a break and go take Taylor to a birthday party.  Then....who knows?  I may paint some more.  Although I want to let the first layer dry a little before I plunge back in.  Maybe I will start a second painting:)  I do love this.  Take care out there!!  I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: