Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday

Good Saturday!  I have been going through boxes and drawers today.  What fun!!!  I have found so much to throw away!  I am glad for that.  Usually I have such a hard time parting with things. So it was great to throw away cluttery stuff.
Now I am organizing for choir practice tomorrow...printing music from the internet, and sending out emails to all the members of choir.  We have not been getting a very good turn out lately.  Or rather people only come at the last minute.  I know how busy everyone is, but I am hoping they can spare an hour to sing to the Lord.
Mel is busy here at home too.  He is designing a mold.  It is like a 3D version of Illustrator I think...a Cad Cam program.  I am glad he knows what he is doing.  And that he can bring it home to do it.  It is nice to have a little company.
I guess I am mostly writing to send out a few good wishes.  I hope today is a gut wan for you!!!  I'm pulling for you!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: