Friday, June 20, 2014

Springing Forward

Guten Tag!  I woke up so grouchy this morning.  Do you ever do that?  So I decided the best thing to do was to listen to the Ensign being read, and to paint.  Now I am feeling so much better!!!  I love how hearing the words of truth can lift your spirit.  And of course, painting is good too.  I am not saying it is easy.  I thought I was doing OK, until I took a picture and realized this lady looks like she is pouting, not smiling as I had intended.  She is not as pale as the photo, but I do need to add some color to her face and paint hair, fix her eyes, maybe shorten the nose, etc., etc.  It just feels good to be working on something again.

We are not going to the Ashley Inn...though it does sound tempting.  It is booked solid anyway...yeah, I checked.  Maybe we will take a nice ride up to the hot pools in the mountains if I can persuade Mel.  It sounds so nice to just go sit in hot water!  What has happened to me?  Ha!  I never would have thought that sounded even remotely fun when I was young.  But I didn't have achey bones and joints back then I guess.
Did you know there are books describing all of the hidden hot springs up in the mountains of Idaho?  I have thought I should buy the book, but I doubt we would go hiking in to any of them nowadays.  But it does sound kinda fun.  I remember we hiked in to one some years back, but it was too hot to even get in....I think the name was something like Boiling Springs:)  I guess we should have taken the hint.
Well, I hope life is good out in cyberspace today.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: