Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Fun

Good evening!  It's been a fun day today. Taylor is over. We went swimming so Taylor could slide down the water slide a few more times. He's getting to be a pretty good swimmer which was my main objective with our swimming together. Of course the exercise is good for us both. 
Afterwards we came home and made "healthy" donuts. Then Taylor helped me plant tomatoes in our garden. I have been going to plant them for a couple of weeks, so it was nice to get some help. He is growing up so fast! 
So this evening he is here keeping me company while Mel is out supervising at the church orchard...one of his high council assignments. They are thinning peaches this month. 
And that is today. I think we may drive down the hill to see the baby foxes when it gets to be dusk. I love the local entertainment:)  I hope all is good in your neighborhood this evening. Take care and HAVVVGE!!!!  Melody

No comments: