Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday

Good afternoon!  I am having a feel good day today.  I got up early and went with Mel to Oregon this morning.  It is only about 45 minutes from here to Ontario.  He does a lot of work for a company in Ontario, so we went to pick up a mold and bring it back here to work on it.  It was fun to get up early and take a fun little jaunt across the state line.
Then I came home and .... took a nap!  I didn't sleep well last night, and we got up so early, that it seemed like a good idea to lie down for a few minutes.  I did fall asleep for about a half an hour....just enough to feel energetic again.
So then I paid the bills.  That always makes me feel good.  I like the feeling of being all paid up.  And since I had so much money left over...I went shopping!  I generally don't like shopping much, but I do like Costco.  So I went there and got most of what we need...except for butter!  I had it on my list, but I forgot it.  I hate when I do that because I hate shopping so much...and it means I will have to take another trip.  But I do have a couple of prescriptions at Walmart I still have to pick up, so I will get the butter there.
And that is my exciting, fun filled day today:)  It seems to me like it is about time to take a vacation!  The ward is having a camp out up in Cascade this weekend.  We could go there, and we may.  Though neither one of us is very fond of ward camp outs.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we camped out at the Ashley Inn.  It is only 15 minutes from the campground, and so nice.  I guess I could call and make a reservation.....Anyway, it is fun to think about.  I am not sure Mel can get away, so I had better run things by him.
And that is today.  I hope things are pleasant and peaceful in cyberspace today.  As I read different blogs it is interesting to see what others are doing for summer fun.  It makes me remember past summers, full of kids and swimming and camping and all of the busy things that a large family does.  I still miss it.  But I definitely am not the same energetic person that could plan and do so much.  Now it sounds kind of nice to put my feet up and watch a movie.  Oh well.  I guess there are worse things in life.  I need to bloom here in my own little patch of life.  Take care out there.  I am pulling for you!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: