Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday morning

Good morning!  I am feeling like today may be the day....the day when I finally start a painting!  I got a package yesterday afternoon with my five new oil painting brushes.  I like a certain brand that is not sold here, so I ordered them online.  I think I have a bit of a paintbrush fetish, because I really do like brushes!  And this morning I have been setting up my studio to paint.  I had to sort through my nude paintings and get rid of the nude portions:)  I hated to throw away all of that hard work, so I saved the modest parts of the paintings and drawings, and threw away the rest.  Now I don't have to cover the eyes of my grandkids if they wander in here.  I also cleared away junk I have been saving for something, I am not sure what... and cleaned up my painting palette.  So I am really ready....except that I am still in my pajamas:)  I wanted to make sure and get things ready, but I forgot me:)
I am kind of slow also because I am not sure what to paint.  I went over to a friend/artist yesterday, and she had all sorts of stuff she was working on...mostly for people in her family.  So that might be a good starting place.  We do have a few birthdays coming up.....always!!!  And I am sure a few people might like a painting.  We shall see.
So that is today.  I had better get started.  Take care out there in cyberspace!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: