Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beauty at a Price!

Ha ha!  I thought I would share what no self respecting woman would share. Must be the artist in me that kind of likes this tinsel look;)
At any rate I enjoy the diversion of blogging. It is a little boring to read home and beauty magazines. 
It is interesting how they set things up here. They have the students who are graduating soon out in front. I guess it makes for a good show. I asked for a student with more experience so I am sitting right out in the front too. I feel like I am a little on display.   They have a wall set up to hide the less experienced students. 
Well just thought I would share some of the feminine mysteries. TTFN. Me

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, it looks fun. I need my colored really bad. I have a ton of gray and I am not quite ready to go gray.
Be sure to post a after picture.
Blessings and hugs!