Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Evening Post

Good evening!  I have been working on family history.  My sweet lady, Elsie, that I visit teach went with us to a stake "Come and See" last night.  She is very interested in her family history.  So Mel (who is her home teacher) and I have been trying to figure out her short range pedigree.  She doesn't have a computer so she can't do this herself....also she is 87 and it is all very unfamiliar to her.  I am going to have to go into the history library though, as I can find her relatives, but I am not sure how to merge it into her line.  I think every time I finally get around to doing this they have changed things just enough so that I am totally baffled.  But I can do this!!!
Taylor and Gabe are here tonight.  Liz is needing a break again.  So we are having a fun time...pizza, movies and cold air conditioning!  It is still hot out there!!!!  I hope things are cooling down in your neck of the woods!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!!!!  Melody
P.S.  The after picture.  Not the best:(  But the hair color is good!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It's a lovely picture and perhaps someday I can see you in person.
I think it is awesome you are helping this sweet elderly sister with family history. I do agree that when you go in on Family search there is always something new; but it is so wonderful.
Blessings to you!