Monday, July 14, 2014

FHE

Another long hot day!  I had good intentions for painting, but it was not in me today.  Maybe tomorrow.  I am lucky to be in air conditioning!  I only feel the heat when I leave the house.  So it is difficult to leave.  Nevertheless I forced myself today and went to pick up Mel for lunch.  Then we looked at coolers for his shop.  And we bought a couple.  The men were kind of roasting, and we didn't want anyone to get sick from the heat.  Mel said it is much better now.  So that is good.
I think we will stay here for family night.  It is the best place in town!  And we are both kind of tired.  Neither one of us has been sleeping well...up too late and up too early.  It is hard to get caught up on sleep.  Oh well!  Soon I will be complaining that it is too cold!
So I hope all is well in cyberspace.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: