Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday

Good evening!  We had a good temple date this afternoon/evening.  I feel like the world is right again.  I love that there is a place to go and reconnect with the important things in life.  It has been an interesting week in this part of cyberspace.  I am glad there is a plan of salvation!!!
So tonight we are watching "Lost" on netflix.  We did not see this the first time around.  And we probably shouldn't have started watching it!  It is a little addictive.  But it is kind of fun having something to watch together that is suspenseful.  Of course it is just so much TV nonsense.  But we both kind of like that...having grown up with Ozzie and Harriet:)
Anyway, just thought I would send out a happy note.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVGN!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

We had a temple date on Friday afternoon too. There is the new film and it was fun to see. All three are so different and I find that they each teach me something different.
Blessings!