Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Takin' a Break!

Good afternoon!  I am having a splendid day today:)  I went to the family history library and I was able to get the help I needed to fix Elsie's pedigree chart and to get a nice fan chart printed for her.  I think she will be pleased.
And then I had a yummy lunch with Mel.  We went to Dickey's Barbeque.  It is a yummy ribs place here in town.  I guess technically it is fast food, although it really isn't very fast service.  But it is worth the wait.
Then I checked my text messages and I got a link from Kim for this video. You can call me Al.  It was such a fun break I thought I would share it here.  I love Chevy Chase!  And Paul Simon is such a talented singer/songwriter.  It made my afternoon!  So I hope it does for you too.
I am so tired!  So I am going to snooze, then onward and upward.  I want to make Elsie a little folder of printouts so she can see what is in her family history.  I wish she had a computer.  I will put as much as I know how on a flash drive and show it to her on my ipad....or Mel's laptop.  It is kind of fun doing this.  I hope she likes all of this as much as I do.  Take care out there!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are so awesome to help Elsie with her family history. I love that.
I think I need to get my husband to take me to lunch it sounded so fun.
I will watch that video.
Blessings and have a wonderful 24th of July celebration.