Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday....Right?

Good morning!  I have had one so far.  My visiting teachers came early and started my day out right.  Then Liz called and said Taylor wanted to come to Grandma's today.  So I went and picked him up.  On the way back we both had a chuckle from the sign downtown...."Never trust an atom....they make up everything!"  I thought it was fun that Taylor understood.
So for the rest of today I think I will work on laundry, while Taylor plays on my iPad.  He loves that thing!  He has downloaded a couple of free games that he plays.  I don't mind...but I worry he is having too much screen time.  So we may go visit Grandpa for lunch in a little while.
Sorry these posts have been so short lately.  I guess I am pretty busy.  But that is a good thing.  So have a wonderful day.  I am still pulling for you!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I see another fun day with that sweet grandson. At my house they love to play the Wii and I have to limit it sometime so I can communicate with them.
I liked the funny sign thought.
Blessings!