Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday's Child

Good morning!  I am feeling a little techno challenged this morning.  I have been on the computer trying to book one more campsite for us for our family reunion.  It is challenging!  The different sites to book do not all connect I guess and I am feeling very frustrated!  I thought I found a site for us and before I booked it I went back to see what other sites I had already booked.  But then when I tried to go back to the previous booking it said it was already reserved!  But I think it is talking about me, and I can't get back in there to fix it.  Anyway, thankfully there is a number to call.  I hope they can straighten things out.  I am still not used to technology I guess.  I really prefer talking to a person!
Other than that today looks like a good day.  I have one last lady to visit for visiting teaching this morning at 10.  She is a sweet lady, from Berkeley.  I think I have mentioned her before.  We always have fun talking about the past.  Jodell is my visiting teaching companion.  I am not sure she can make it.  She has a house full of visiting family.  It is funny that she is my v.t. companion.  She is also the pianist for choir, and one of my best friends in the ward.  So we see each other a lot.  I guess it is good, since both of us are so busy with family that we might not see each other if we didn't have callings together.
The rest of today I think I will spend organizing our family reunion.  It is only two short weeks away, and I am feeling like I haven't done enough.  I do have enough camping sites technically, but more people are coming now than originally, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to get one more site so that we are not on top of each other.  My own kids wouldn't mind, but some of the spouses might be grateful for enough room!
Anyway, I hope all is happy and well in cyberspace today.  Take care!  I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I had similar problems when trying to schedule a place for our family reunion. Planning it is always stressful for me. My children help but it always is hard anyway.
Hope your visiting teaching went well. I think it is fun when your companion is your good friend. Right now I am just getting to know my partner which is also good.
Blessings!