Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Done with Today!!!!!!!!

Hola!  It's been a long day.  I am pretty tired.  And I guess a little discouraged.  But thankfully I can go to sleep and forget the worries of the day.
On a positive note, I saw a post on Facebook this morning and it made me smile. It was a video about a retirement home that connected with kids in South America learning to speak English.  It was an amazing thing how the older people gave so much encouragement to the younger people...and reached across the world in kindness.  I think the world would be a better place if more of this kind of communication took place!  You might be able to see it here. Video  It is the one from May 24.
Also I have discovered a song for the choir next time we sing.  It is an arrangement by Rob Gardner..."Savior, Redeemer of My Soul."  Here is a link to that if you want to listen.  Savior Redeemer of My Soul.  I think it will be inspiring.  I love this rendition by Dallyn Bayles.  He is quite an amazing vocalist!  And a good performer.  I have seen him perform in person several times.  You may recognize him from films done by the church.
Well, I had better get some sleep.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I just watched Dallyn sing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on TV this morning. We saw him once at a concert and I love his voice and have a couple of his CD's.
I love the choir hymn you chose. Thanks for the links too.
Blessings!