Tuesday, August 19, 2014

More Fun Times

Another good day!  We drove to Bandon and went to Old Town by the pier for seafood. I had a crab sandwich. Then we  walked around the gift shops for a while. The kids all got souvenirs. Then we went on to the beach. Mel and I left the group to wander along the coastline. It is so beautiful. This is our last day. Everyone heads back home tomorrow. It's been so fun. Mel and I will go to my dad's and then on to Wenatchee for my aunts 90th birthday. So we are not headed home quite yet. Here are some photos from the last couple of days. 

So life seems good. It is so fun to be with family!  HAVVVGE!!!!  Melody






1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy that you all have had such a great time. The pictures show it.
Be safe and blessings as you finish the rest of your adventure.