Saturday, August 16, 2014

Still Loving This!


It's a beautiful day here on the Oregon coast. There is some fog so the fog horns have been sounding all night. I love that sound, so it was great for me. But one of my daughters came to our camper late in the night wondering if it was a tsunami warning. There are signs up the coast directing you where to go in case of a tsunami and I guess it worried her a little. I'm glad it was only a foghorn. 
Today we are on our way to visit my dad. It will take a couple of hours to get there but it is quite a nice day...good for a drive. 
I am having so much fun I keep forgetting to take pictures. These are of Shore Acres state park. It is just up the hill from where we are staying. 
We spent the afternoon at the beach yesterday and the kids had so much fun playing in the surf. I love our little Sunset bay. It is just enough of wave action that the kids have fun and the parents don't panic. 
So life is good on this side of things. HAVVVV wonderful day!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Aw w, I love the pictures and happy
you are having a good time.
Blessings!