Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday

Hola!  Things are back to rollicking normal around here. I am watching Curious George with Taylor and Alex while Liz and Adrian are shopping. It is fun to be a grandma but I am hoping they return soon. I have so much laundry from our trip. I've done a few loads but I have a few more to do. 
I did get some visiting teaching done. We will do the rest tomorrow. We have had a hard time this month because we have both been gone a lot. We have such nice ladies to visit I wouldn't want to miss anyone. 
A funny thing happened today. I got a chance to "pay it forward". A lady and her toddler ran out of gas downtown by Mel's shop. They needed a ride to the pharmacy and then home. I was glad to help. I felt so sorry for her though. As I talked to her I realized how very blessed and sheltered my life has been. Some people have it much harder. She was really struggling I think. I felt bad for her. I hope life treats her kinder in the future. 
Well I had better pay attention to these cute kids. Take care and remember I'm still pulling for you. HAVVVGW!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, you are right back into your busy life again; isn't that how it is. I think you have it all right. Family and service, perfect!
Blessings!