Thursday, September 11, 2014

Coasting

We visited with my dad and Barb after driving down from Portland this morning. We had such a good flight!  The air was clear and calm. It was so good to see my dad and Barb. Now we're here in Depoe Bay with my brother and his wife. We are having so much fun!  These are pictures of our room which looks out over the bay and out to the ocean. The weather is clear and sunny...we are so blessed!  Tomorrow morning we are going salmon fishing with a charter company. I am excited. I haven't ever been on a fishing boat in the ocean before. I guess there are whales out there so it should be quite an adventure. I will take photos!  Hopefully we will catch a few fish. 
Anyway I am enjoying this!  Wishing you all the best in cyberspace tonight!  HAGW!!!!  Melody



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a very lovely place to stay. I would just enjoy the view. I am wishing that your fish trip goes well.
Enjoy the moments with your brother and his wife.
Blessings!