Monday, September 8, 2014

Just an Ordinary Day

Guten Tag!  I am happy to report that today my knees don't hurt!  It is a wonder of our modern age. I went to my doctor and she thought some cortisone shots might help. So for the time being it is like new knees!  Of course some of that is from the numbing medicine. But it will feel much better for quite a while I think. I am hoping so anyway. We are flying to the coast on Wednesday. It would be nice to be pain free. My own little miracle!  
My doctor is so nice!  She was excited I had joined weight watchers. She thinks if I can lose weight and do strength training I may not need surgery for a while. My risk factors are quite high for blood clots...not a good irecommendation for surgery. So I was glad for her encouragement. 
Right now I am sitting in the car waiting for Mel. He went into the machine tool store for some cutters. It is a warm day so I hope he is done soon. I like to tag along on his errands. But today I have a few of my own...mostly to do with our trip. So when we are done I am headed to Walmart. 
Anyway, life seems good. I hope it is good for you!  Take care and HAVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I to have a bad knee and if I continue to lose weight I may be be able to post pone surgery. I haven't had to have the cortisone shots yet; knock on wood.
Hugs!