Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rotten

Hello.  Today has been a fairly rotten day:)  But it is almost over and I am still here to witness it was awful.  Of course, most of the day was fine.  I got to watch sweet Alex, 3, while Liz had dental work done.  I got to have an ultrasound on my leg.  The technician said it looked somewhat better, though there are still residual clots.  He said they may hang around for a very long time.  I liked this technician. Especially when I told him I was going to be 65 soon, and he acted genuinely shocked.  He is either a great actor, or a very kind young man.  At any rate it did help me feel a little better about aging and blood thinners.
The really rotten part I can't share...ever I suppose.  It was not my event, but someone close, and I promised confidentiality.  But it has put me through a series of emotions...disbelief, shock, sadness, rage, etc.  I hate how it takes me time to process things.  I think Heavenly Father must be able to judge perfectly because he has perfect control of his own emotions.  Maybe someday.  In the meantime I will probably turn on netflix and eat something naughty...like a chocolate chip cookie.  My dietician would laugh at that.  According to her there are no forbidden foods....just limited foods.  So I hope I can stop with one.  That is the trick I suppose.
Anyway, I will feel fine soon I think.  Max is being especially attentive.  It is funny how animals seem to sense your emotions.  He has been trailing me around since I got home from all of the running around of today.  Mel also came home.  He is a gem.  So calm and level headed and able to talk sense to me.  I guess that is what eternal companions are all about.  I am very blessed there.  So have a good evening.  Sorry to slightly dump.  I am fine, it just helps to write.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: