Monday, September 1, 2014

September....really?

Good merry morning!  I think Fall is here.  We have had two days in a row with cooler temps.  And that crisp feeling is in the air here.  I think it is my favorite season.  I love the colors, and the cool temperatures.  Although we did have a storm run through here Saturday night that reminded me that we can get terrible winds.  It was kind of a wake up call to pull in the things on the patio that might blow away....too late for the wind chimes which did blow away!  I found them, but they are broken:(
Anyway, I haven't much to share unless you are interested in how the towels are running in the wash.  I guess I will never really get laundry done.  As soon as you think it is done, someone drops a pair of socks and a towel in the laundry basket.  But I have learned to be done with the things of each day.  So that is a good thing.  And I am so grateful for the good things in my life.
So have a great one, and remember I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: