Thursday, September 4, 2014

Taking a Selfie

Good day!  I went to the hairdresser this morning.  I decided it was worth the extra money to avoid the beauty school and go to my regular hairdresser.  I like what she did.  And I think it was only $15 more, so I don't think I will go back to the beauty school again.  Here's a picture.
Each time I take one of these I feel a little silly.  I am not good at "selfies".  Which is funny, because Mel has a client that makes little plastic parts to hold your camera for you while you take a selfie.  But I guess I am not that into it.  It seems a little conceited I guess.  I also joined Weight Watchers last week, so maybe this will be a photo journal of losing weight too.  Ha, ha.  I suppose you've heard that before!  But one never knows. I may be able to stick with it.  I am doing good for the first week.  I talked my sister Joy into going with me.  I think we can help each other stick with it.  We both need to get slimmer to help our health.  Enough said.
So I guess that is all for now.  I hope all is well and happy in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!  Melody


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your hair look lovely an I love your selfie.
My husband just got diagnosed with diabetes so we have been eating more of a diabetic diet. He has lost 9 lbs and I have lost 5 in the last three weeks. I find it to be a really well rounded good diet. No sugar and high carb foods. I still have to have a bit of chocolate. We need to work hard on our health; hopefully it isn't too late for that.
Blessings in your healthy efforts.