Friday, September 5, 2014

Thank goodness for Friday!

Hola!  It's been a good day today! I finally made it to the art store!  I bought a couple of canvases and some watercolor paper. It makes me feel motivated to paint. Then I went to the church cannery. They recently have allowed people to buy products without having to work first. It used to be you had to work a shift before you could buy anything. So I bought some of the food storage I was low on. I think I will try to shop there more often and improve our food storage. The prices are great and the quality is too. And they carry things like whole wheat in dry packed cans. And it will help me feel less guilty about not canning this year. 
Afterwards I met my daughter Kim and my sister Joy for lunch. And then Kim took me to see the house they are planning to buy. It's very close to our old house in Boise and in a great neighborhood. It was fun to see. 
Now I'm home resting up before our wards annual adults only steak dinner. That is one very nice thing about having so many beef farmers in our ward. We get wonderful steak dinners!  It should be fun. 
I am glad it is Friday. But I am beginning to find I mix the days up in the week more and more. All day today it has felt more like Wednesday!  I think it is because I have such a loose schedule. I guess I am going to have to post the day of the week on the fridge each day....like in kindergarten. It might work. 
Anyway I hope all is good in cyberspace. Take care and HAVVVGW!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like you had a busy and full day. I so wish that I had a daughter close. My middle daughter and her family were here for a month and it was sad to have them go.
Have fun starting to paint again.
Blessings!