Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Almost Sunset Here

Good evening!  I did a little painting today.  I like how this painting is working, though I find I am slow.  But I figure there is no rush.  Anyway, here it is so far.
 I was trying to get a photo with truer colors, so I turned on the flash and I got this photo...kind of cool with the reflection from the flash...which is part of what I am trying to paint....a reflection:)  But I will keep at it.  One layer at a time.

The rest of today I spent down at work with Mel.  I worked there until about 3.  Then I started feeling awful...shakey, headachey, etc.  So I came home and put my feet up and watched the news about Ebola.  It made me think how fortunate I am!  I am only trying not to catch the cold that is going around at work.  I feel so sorry for all of the people that are really sick!  Especially those in Liberia where it is so out of control, and the medicine is not real great.  I hope they can figure out a vaccine or something to kill the virus.
And that is all.  I really feel kinda yucky.  So I will head for the couch and the pellet stove!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGE!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your art work is lovely and I think you will have a great piece of art here.
I do hope you will feel better soon.
It is so sad that Ebola is so scary and not very treatable. I think it is a last day thing too.
Blessings for you to feel better quickly.