Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tired of Sick and Tired!!!!!!!!

Okay, it's official!  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I gave myself permission to be a lazy, sick person today.  I watched mindless TV and took several naps.  But tomorrow it ends.  I am going to be officially well.  I promise, I need to be busy!  So I will be gentle with myself, but I will not be sick!  I think I will have to set limits for a while....like sleep when I need to.  But no more laying around all day.
So I hope it works.  I really am not a good sick person.  I get so bored.  I would read, but my head still aches.  I think if I just do one meaningful thing each day I will get better sooner.  Today it was a load of laundry. ( I guess I always fall back on that. )
I think I watched too much news today!!!!   I sure wouldn't get any hope from watching the news!  It is so sad how people can be so hateful and mean to each other.  I was glad to escape from home last night and watch "Meet the Mormons."  But I kind of paid for it today....sleeping most of it away.  But tomorrow....:)  " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Philippians 4:13"  I will!  Take care out there!!!!!  I'm still pulling for you!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do love that scriptures. I know exactly how you feel. It is so hard to be sick and not feel like doing much but on the other hand bored. Just be careful to not overdo and rest when you feel you need too. I am the voice of experience on this one.
Blessings and hugs for you!