Saturday, October 4, 2014

Tripping

Good morning!  I'm flying to San Jose with Mel!  We had to be up early to be to the airport 2 hours before our flight. It left at 8 our time, and we'll be in San Jose about 8:30 their time. I like looking out the window. It's a little surreal to me. It's such a desert!  I forget that Boise is a bit of an oasis!
So we are going to visit Kenny and meet his girlfriend 's parents. They are here visiting from Nigeria. I think it will be interesting. They look very nice from the pictures we have seen. And I am always fascinated with other cultures. 
I don't know how much of conference we will be able to catch live. I am glad they rebroadcast it and also for the Internet streaming so we should be able to get most of it here. I am so anxious to hear it all. I always learn so much. 
So I guess the weather is going to be warm!  It was 90 in Santa Cruz yesterday. I am glad. I think we will have a great trip!  Take care and enjoy today!!!  
We' ve landed. Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

We live in San Jose for 3 years and I love all of that area. Enjoy the moments on this one.
Conference was so wonderful; so don't miss a moment when you get a chance to listen.
Blessings for a great trip!