Monday, October 27, 2014

Working 9 to 5!

Hola from the world of the working grandma:)  I put in a full day of work today.  How do women do this and raise kids?  I don't think it's really possible.  But maybe I am forgetting how much energy I used to have....no, I don't think so.  I think that something gets shortchanged...or someone.  Oh well.  That is another topic altogether.  And all I wanted to do was say, "I did it!"  I am feeling pretty good.  So I guess I will keep this up.  Mel was so glad for the help.  I solved a couple of nagging problems today....one with the mail, and the other with a customer who is behind in their payments.  I talked it over with them and found out the problem had to do with the mail.  They brought us a check.  So that was great! Then I had to go to the post office annex, but I solved the problem of the mail not being delivered.  So I was super woman today:)
Our weekend was busy, but fun.  Saturday we went up to Crouch and floated around in their lovely hot springs pool...it was 100 degrees!
 It was 54 out of the pool, so we stayed in it for about an hour.  Then we had dinner in Horseshoe Bend on the way back home.  It was a nice getaway.  I know that a hot tub would almost be the same....but the view is so spectacular there of mountains and river.  It was a lovely drive.  Sunday we went to church, but I got a wave of pneumonia or whatever, and so we left after sacrament meeting.  We watched BYU TV all afternoon though, so it was a very nice Sabbath.  I love the meetings on TV conducted by Bishop Pinegar.  He is such a sweet person!  And the BYU devotionals are really inspiring.  And of course the conference talks are amazing!!!!
Well, I guess that is all.  I am glad to be busy and feeling almost all of the way better.  I still get waves of feeling sick, but I have been taking it easy when I do.  I hope all is happy and well in cyberspace tonight for family night!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, you are a hard woman to keep down. it sounded like a big day at work. You are working and then have a good weekend in the hot springs pools and then a great Sabbath. I am happy you had a quiet Sabbath day.
Do keep taking it easy until your pneumonia is all gone.
Blessings for you!