Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Night...Still Alive!

Good evening !  Not much news here ...more bad weather, lots of snow, gray skies, and cold temperatures. And another call from the doctor! This time I needed to go in for another blood test because my thyroid levels were too high!  So I did that. I also skated on over to Weight Watchers in Meridian   I needed some good news. I'm down a pound and a half!  So that feels good.  It's slow but hopefully it will be steady. The traffic was terrible though, I think I saw two accidents, and there was so much slush and so much traffic!  It was kind of scary! Especially when big trucks would go speeding by on the freeway!  I'm not going to go out anymore today. 
So now I'm home sitting here by the pellet stove trying to stay warm. I guess that's another thing I have discovered about growing older...I can't warm up as easily as I used to. And this cold snap has come so unexpectedly. I need a few new things that I hadn't gotten to yet....boots for one, and a warm hat and gloves. Mine are all kind of old and worn out. But who wants to shop in this weather?  Actually I did shop this morning, but it was grocery shopping. I don't think that counts!
So I hope all is well and happy in cyberspace tonight!  Take care, have a wonderful evening, and remember I'm still pulling for you!!!!!  We're all in this together!!!   Melody

No comments: