Monday, November 3, 2014

Good Day....Sunshine!!!!

Hola!  I am waiting "on hold" with customer service for the phone company.  I think instead of disconnecting our phone, they just switched the number.  Sigh!!!  It is so hard to communicate with the communication company in our area!  It is a little frustrating, but I will blog while I am waiting, and then I won't feel like I am wasting time.
Life seems to be speeding on by.  I like being busy, but I don't like how much faster it all seems to be going.  As I drove through at the bank this morning, I remembered that it was only a little while ago that I had a conversation about Mondays being a hard day....I don't believe it was really a whole week ago!  But I guess it is.  I will have to try and cram more into these already busy days if I want to get everything on my bucket list done!!!
I am feeling like the pneumonia is really gone.  So I guess I am healthy again.  I actually go in for an echocardiogram tomorrow.  But that is just the cardiologist being cautious I think.  I had one done when I was about 40 I think.  I remember it was really interesting to me then.  It is kind of amazing that a little muscle just keeps pumping, pumping, pumping!  I am so glad that it does!
I have been trying to make a little headway with our family history.  It is interesting to read stories and look at pictures.  But so far I haven't found any work that needs to be done.  I am sure there is some.  But it is slow to find.  I think I just need to slow down enough to really figure things out.  I have noticed there are several tutorials, so maybe for family night tonight we can take a couple.
And so it goes.  I don't really have much to report.  I want to be painting, so I think I will have to make an appointment with my easel this week, and get something started.  It is fun to do, but also challenging to get going.  I always can find other more pressing things.  But maybe it is that part of me that hates to fail...or do anything less than perfect.  Painting is so challenging!  I think I have been putting it off so that I can't fail.  Sigh and double sigh!!!
So I hope all is happy and well in cyber space today!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I so hate being on hold and almost all calls are like that. Time is going by so fast; and I seem to get less and less down
My husband and I are trying to learn how to be better at research in Family History. I think he will be really good at research and I am more into the stories and pictures.
I hope our echo goes well; I had one several years ago for a genetic study after our Granddaughter was diagnosed with a rare bone marrow disease.
I hope you get back to your art because I like what you do.
By the way if you get a moment check out the book review on my blog. It is a wonderful book and I wish I would have had it when raising my children.
Blessings!