Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hola!

Good day!  It is a balmy 21 degrees here and foggy. It has been in the low teens all week, so it really is much warmer. It's supposed to reach 30!  Here's hoping!
Today is the first day this week I haven't had a medical test of some kind. It's great!  And I am feeling pretty good. Of course the doctor hasn't called with any results yet. So all is good for today. 
I am planning to go into work today and help out there. I am pretty caught up there though. So I am thinking I might do some things around here. I should paint, but I really get anxious just thinking about it. I'm not sure why. I am procrastinating big time!  And I think all this gray is getting to me. I probably need to get outside and walk....brrrr!  I will figure it out. Mostly I just wanted to send happy greetings!!  Have a gut wan!!!!  Melody 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

On going gray skies usually cause me to be less ambitious.
I hope you are back painting again soon.
Blessings for youj!