Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, Monday!

It's a beautiful day today...filled with sunshine!  It is so nice after the week of inversion and freezing cold we had last week. I am sitting in the car waiting for Mel. He had to bring a mold here to Ontario to run as all of our machines are full and he needs parts for this customer now. It is nice that he is friends with this man in Ontario that has several plastic injection machines and a large facility. We are wanting to buy a couple of his machines as he is retiring and selling it all. He is about 10 years older than Mel and has been somewhat of a mentor. 
Anyway, I left Max in charge back at home. He is our sweet Sheltie. In the last year he has gone deaf and so I am thinking I need to get another dog...one that can hear...and also keep Max company when we're not at home. He has had his territory greatly shrunk since Mel fixed the fence:). He used to walk the canal road, but he can't do that now. Poor baby!  I am so glad!  I never liked that he was able to roam so freely. Mel thought it was fine since we live so far out. But things have changed since we first moved here!  We actually have neighbors!
Well I hope things are sunny and bright!  HAGW!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You always have such full and busy days.
Those pets of ours really become part of the family and we worry about them.
Blessings and hugs!