Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday

Good evening. I'm sitting in my favorite chair watching the evening news. It's one of my daily habits. I enjoy sitting down and relaxing for a bit before Mel gets home. When I left work today he still had quite a bit left to finish. He is working on three jobs currently and of course everyone wants it all done yesterday. I guess it's just the way it is. He is beginning to farm more and more of the mold work out. That's a good thing. 
I'm beginning to feel like I have a real job...with flexible hours. Today I got my visiting teaching done before I went to work. I like that!  I'm working enough to help and stay busy, but not so much that I can't do my normal things. 
Well I hope all is well in cyberspace tonight. I'm still pulling for you!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It really sounds like you have the perfect job. I am happy you are enjoying working with your husband.
Blessings!