Tuesday, November 11, 2014

P.S.

Ha, ha!  I just got a call from the doctor's office.  I had asked him to look over my CAT scan to make sure nothing looked unusual on my pancreas...just to follow through on earlier scans.  Apparently my pancreas looks great...however my thyroid has several little nodules showing up, so they are going to schedule an imaging :)   Okay...I have definitely reached the age of R & R....repair and replace!  And examine!!!!!!!!!  I hope all of my posts do not end up as health reports!  I will have to start writing about interior decorating in clinics and hospitals or something more interesting!!!  HAGN!!!!!  Me

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Sorry you have to have more tests. You are right about the R & R. I have a few issues myself. My husband wants me to take care of everything before the first of the year because of insurance.
Blessings and prayers that all is well.