Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday

Hi!  I went to the doctor today. I got three shots...flu, another pneumonia shot, and a DPT shot. I guess I haven't had a tetanus shot since I was little. I'm probably going to have sore arms tomorrow. Oh well. I also have to get a blood test. I think I'll go tomorrow for that. I have to be fasting. Then Thursday I go to my obgyn for more tests. I figure I'll get this all done now since I have good insurance. I'm lucky to be turning 65 this month!  Haha!
So I have started a plan for a new painting. It's for the canvas. I'm going to make one since I can't find what I want at the store. So now I just have to buy the materials, assemble everything and then make a sketch and then I can start painting. I'm obsessing a little on this one because I want to submit it for the church's competition. I really want to do this right. And so I am making it much harder than it should be. Sigh!  Oh well. One step at a time!  I can do this!
It's supposed to be cold here tomorrow along with the rest of the nation. Then snow. I am hoping we get lots of snow this year to fill up the reservoirs!!!
So I'm hoping all is well in cyberspace tonight. Take care!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh; that was a boatload of shots.
I am excited that you are going to enter a piece of your artwork in a contest. You can do it! I hope you will post pictures of the process.
Blessings!