Saturday, November 15, 2014

Whooo is that?

I'm in bed, catching up on my internet reading while Mel watches the last of the BSU football game.  I can hear an owl outside, hooting away.  It is the first one I have heard in a while. I like the sound, now that I am really sure it is a bird, and not some prankster.  It is way too cold for any person to be outside anyway...somewhere around zero!
We went to Boise this evening to watch our daughter Kim in a BSU theater production.  She did really well.  Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert.  Oops!  There go all my extra calories for weight watchers!  But it was worth it!  Mel and I shared an apple cobbler that was sooooo yummy!  And we didn't have much of a dinner, so I am probably Ok.
Well, I am going to sleep. Just had to tell about the owl out my window!  Sweet dreams!  Me

1 comment:

Paul S said...

I hope it wasn't a "foul owl on the prowl!"

Have a peaceful Sunday.