Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Almost a new year!

Good morning!  It is a cold morning here!  17 degrees and climbing...all the way to 25 according to my weather app.  I have been getting things sorted around here...paying bills mostly, but also straightening my files for the new year.  I am planning on getting the house straight, and then I will go into work.  It is a little busy with the end of the year.  And I have been having fun trying to sort everything out for our accountant.  We do have a bookkeeper, but she only comes to check up on us once a month now.  It's good I have someone who makes sure I am doing it all right.  We have come a long way over the last few years getting everything as it should be.  And I have learned a lot in the last few months.  I really never thought I would be interested in the financial side of the business...or any other side for that matter.  It was Mel's thing.  But I have come to enjoy pushing numbers around, trying to get everything to balance and to make sense.  And it is enjoyable to be somewhere that there are people.  It gets a little too quiet around here.  Although our little puppy, Buddy (yeah, I decided that was the best name) does like to bark at the little puppy in the mirror in here.  It is pretty funny.  He is a good companion, I just wish he would learn to talk.  He does communicate his needs pretty well though.  And he is learning better manners all of the time.  Although at Christmas he cornered my three year old grandson and tried to get him to play like a puppy.
Alex

 Alex didn't want anything to do with that nipping and barking though. And the puppy got a scolding.  He is a fast learner, but he does need a little more exercise than I can give him.  Max is tolerant of him, but Max is 13 and really doesn't care too much to romp and play.  I may take him into work today.  He likes to sit at my desk and sleep.   He is growing so fast that I think he sleeps to keep up.
Buddy
Well, I had better get on with my day.  I hope all is well in cyberspace today!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, your puppy is so cute and I like his name. Your little grandson is adorable.
I once worked for a CPA and I enjoyed trying to make things balance. Sometime, I am not too great with the checkbook.
Blessings to you!