Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Exhausted

Wow!  I feel like a new mother!  And I love it. This little puppy is so fun. He slept pretty well last night and much of the day. He is only 7 and a half weeks. Well, 8 weeks on Thursday. He is definitely a big boy!  And everyone who sees him falls in love with him. I took him to get his nails clipped and the groomers wanted to keep him!  He is pretty lovable. We have decided to name him Edison...Eddy for short. He was a big hit at our temple preparation lesson this evening!  And I think he is a natural at making people feel loved. 
So that's my day today...puppy-mom!  I hope life is happy out there in cyberspace!  Gute Nacht !!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so glad you are up to being a puppy Mom. We got our sweet Sammy about two weeks before Christmas 6 years ago and we just love him so much.
Blessings as you all bond!