Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday

Good day!  It's been a busy day today. But I am home now...at least for a little while. We have our ward Christmas dinner in about an hour. I'm tired and wish we could just stay home, but we have a ham to bring so I can't skip out. 
In other news...  My doctor called and said the results from the uptake test were not what he expected. So next week I get to see an endocrinologist. So my radiation pill is put on hold til they figure out what's going on. I guess the tests are not consistent with hyperthyroidism   I asked if he thought it was cancer and he said, "I'm not saying it is but we need to rule that out." So I guess it's a waiting game for a while. I'm hoping it's not too serious. 
Well, I hope all Is well in cyberspace tonight. I'm off to the ward party!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh my dear friend; you will be in my prayers. I had to go through a lot of tests for a condition I had and waiting is hard but it is always good to know what is going on. I know you will be blessed to have something less serious. At least you won't have the three days of isolation soon.
Blessings, prayers and hugs for you!