Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's almost 10 pm. But that's midnight in New York and that's good enough for me. We are watching CNN from New York with Andersen Cooper. I am so very glad we are not at Times Square!  People apparently have been standing in one place for 12 hours!  Can you imagine?  I guess I don't enjoy crowds that much. And I really prefer sitting on our sofa with central heating!
Today I spent helping Kim pack. They are buying a house and are so excited!  It is fun to help. I think it will be so nice for them. 
Oh the ball just dropped!  Did you know that in Boise they have a potato drop?  It's a new thing. I think it's only the 2nd or 3rd year. I hope they show it on our local station. I may not stay up for it but I will record it for tomorrow. 
So have a very happy New Year!!!  And I wish the best for you and yours!!!!!!!  Good night!!!!!!!!!   Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh dear girl; wishing for you a wonderful New Year. I like you enjoyed staying home where I was nice and warm for this event.
Blessings for 2015.