Monday, December 8, 2014

My new Buddy

I found a new friend today!  He's so sweet!  Although he still hasn't learned good manners yet. But Max will undoubtedly teach him. He is already pretty happy here. I wasn't sure how he would do away from his 8 siblings. We still have to get through the night;). Anyway here's a few pictures. 
I am pretty excited for him. I think he'll help make things less lonely here when Mel's at work. I have been looking for a good puppy for a while...a friend for Max and me too. It will be fun. And I will have a good pair of ears to make me feel safer.   And I like Golden Retrievers,  they're a gentle breed. 
Well that's my news for today. I hope all is well in cyberspace. Take care and HAVVVGFHE!!!!  Melody


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

He looks like a keeper; and I hope you will enjoy your moments with him.
Blessings!