Friday, December 26, 2014

The Aftermath:)

Good day after Christmas!  It has quieted down here somewhat.  We still have our oldest daughter and her family here.  I am glad they can stay for a few days.  They are just far enough away  in Twin Falls that we don't get to see each other enough.  So they are here until Sunday.  Taylor and Gabe are also here as Liz and Adrian went to pick up Gabriel from his dad in Oregon.  So my house feels comfortably full.  And with all of the leftovers from Christmas dinner it is easy to  entertain!
We are all a little tired today....me most of all I think.  Too much good food!!!  I think we may just sit around for the rest of today and veg.  We had discussed going to the movie, but we shall see.  First we have to find a movie everyone can see,  It might be easier to find something on netflix and just stay here.
We had a really nice Christmas!  We had 27 people here!  Four of my daughters and their families, and my youngest sister and family.  It was a good group.  I think everyone had a good meal, and we had a short Christmas program that helped us remember the real meaning of the holiday.
And so one more Christmas come and gone.  I hope all is good in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Having 27 people for Christmas is huge. I would veg today too. Wow, that is a lot. Happy that you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a quiet one. However our New Years will be a little more exciting because I will have two of my families here.
Blessings for the New Year to come!