Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday

Hola!  We had a nice session at the temple today. It is such a peaceful place! It is a little sad to come home to the national news....so many awful reports of the turmoil in these United States. But it is fun to come home to my sweet little puppy. He did pretty well hiding out in the bathroom. And he seemed glad to see me too.  I am so glad for him!
Tonight is a granddaughter's orchestra concert. Mel has a high council meeting. So I am going to take Taylor who has just begun playing violin this year. I think he will enjoy it. And it will be fun for me too. So that is life today. Merry Thursday!!!  And HAVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like another sweet day for your. Of course, the temple is always the best.
I am happy you are enjoying the new little puppy.
Blessings for you all!