Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Monday!

Good day!  I've made a bit more progress on my painting.  Did I mention it is huge?  Three feet by four feet!  I know, that is crazy!!!  But I wanted to make a statement!  Ha, ha.  Really, it just felt right.  I must have been in a generous mood.  I think I have solved a few problems this morning with the painting.  I had Mel model a head dress for me and it has helped with the head dress on the Savior.  I have lots more to do on it, but at least I got a good start, and now I can feel good about where I am painting shadows!  I guess for me it is important to make it look real.  This painting would probably make my professors crazy!!!  They did not like realism...or naturalism to be technical....most of them anyway.  But I love it.  And I love trying to do it.  So it is nice not to have to worry about a grade.
Anyway, here is a progress report....



Now I am going to go into the shop and work on payroll and other such fun.  I actually do like doing payroll.  I feel so powerful:)  Really, I like paying people.  It feels good.  I am pretty fond of our employees....I am related to most of them!  I actually wish I could pay them more!
So onward and upward!  I hope the day goes well out there in cyberspace!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  I'm pulling for you!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your painting is looking really good. I love watching the progress. I remember enjoying paying bills when i worked for a CPA while in High School.
I pay our bills but I don't feel as empowered.
Blessings for you dear friend!