Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ponies, Chickens, and Puppies...Oh My!

Today has been unusual.  We've had 5 grands visiting since yesterday...without their parents.  I think they are having a great time!  Me too!  I am learning a lot about plots of video games....did you know in one game that someone is carried off on the back of a very large chicken?  I have also been educated far more than I ever desired on the dreadful adventures of my little pony.  I really don't like the high pitched voices of the ponies!  But my granddaughter loves them!  So after a morning of that we took the kids on a ride to the barber ( a couple of them needed a trim) and then to Penneys for a couple of Sunday items of clothing they forgot.  That was kind of fun.  Afterwards we ended up at a new burger place and had dinner. It is called "Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custard."  It's fun and yummy.  I like the concretes...kind of a thick milkshake. We are watching kids for Michelle and Gary, who are with their oldest daughter in Salt Lake this weekend.  Maddie is getting married!  So they went to look at wedding dresses.  She goes to school there. She will be our first grandchild to get married!  It's pretty exciting!  I am very happy for her.  Taylor is also here while his folks went to visit friends out of town.  So we are having a good visit with him too. 
Kim and her husband came by this evening with a new puppy, Maple...a female Golden Retriever....and a new car!  They got a Ford Flex.  It's quite nice.  I think Kim and I and Amy, Liz and Michelle will probably get to take it to Women's Conference in May.  That should be fun.  And it is fun that they got a little puppy.  They already have Buddy and Maple matched up for the future.
So life continues to be happy and bright.  What a life!  I feel so very blessed!  So good and happy wishes to you and yours!  I'm still pulling for you!  We're all in this together!  HAVGN!!!   Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy you had some time with your grandchildren.
Blessings on this one!