Thursday, January 1, 2015

The first day of 2015!

I'm up late. Mel is watching football and I am reading emails and facebook. It has been a good day. Mel helped me put away all the Christmas stuff- something I usually put off. It was so good to have help!
Then we watched some football game- or rather Mel watched it while I rested. Then we drove over to Boise to see a movie I really wanted to see. It is "The Imitation Game". It was even better than I expected. I really enjoyed it!  I like Benedict Cumberbatch. He is a really gifted actor I think. And Kierra Knightley was pretty good also. I love to see a good movie...especially at the theater with a big screen. It was fun. 
Then we went to dinner and came home. So now Mel is enjoying another football game. I just worry because he gets up at 4:45 to go play basketball. I hope he doesn't push too hard. 
Well how's the new year out there in cyberspace?  I hope it's grand!  I'm still pulling for you!  Have a good night!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day. We were doing the football thing here with two of our families. It was fun.
Blessings!