Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday

It's another foggy day here in Idaho.  And I guess we are in for another inversion.  We have had some nice sunny days the last few days, so I guess we can do this again.  But I need to get a light bulb for my studio.  I've run out  of them and the one in here blew out, so it is too dark to paint in here today.  Also I need a few more photos for reference.  So I am meeting Kim today and we will see what we can come up with.  I want to start painting the other figures in this painting, but I am not sure how to make them look.  I thought I knew until Mel said something about the angle of the woman....was I going to change it?  So that makes me think I had better look at all possibilities.  He has a good eye for detail....which is why he is so good at tool making I suppose.
So to cheer us all up....the sign downtown.....drum roll.  "Does the name, Pavlov, ring a bell?"  Ha, ha! I like that.  The other side... is something about clones and two.  I guess I will have to look at it again to remember.  Sigh!  I wish I had the sharpness in my mind that I used to have.  Oh well.  It is inevitable I suppose, that I am losing my ability to remember everything.  I don't have to like it though, right?
I am getting very excited about our upcoming vacation.  I called the groomer/boarder and arranged for the dogs to be boarded.  We are lucky, she lives down the hill and is so convenient.  We used to have to take Max across the valley, and it was kind of a pain.
So I guess I am done writing when it all sounds silly.  I always have these wonderful ideas of what to write about that will be so interesting.  But then I can't remember what I was thinking.  I hope this is just cognitive overload....so much to think about that I can't remember it all.  I am not looking forward to real dementia.  My dad says you really have to have a good sense of humor to get as old as he is.  And I believe it!!!
So have a wonderful day out there in cyberspace today!  Keep smiling, and remember I'm pulling for you!  We're all in this together!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Just know you are not a lone in the memory thing. I struggle with that a lot.
I am happy you are getting a little vacation for a fun event. Arranging for the dogs is always a good thing to get done.
Blessings!