Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Step Forward

So I am kind of excited tonight.  First because I think all of my daughters are going to be with me at Women's Conference!  That is really amazing!  We are still working out the details, but so far all five are coming!
And the other thing is I have made a good step forward in my painting.  For the first time I feel like I may really get this done before the deadline.  So that feels very good.  Here are a couple of photos.  It is still very rough, but it is feeling possible.  I like that.

And that is about all for today.  I have to get ready for our temple prep class.  We have just a few more with this group.  Take care out there in cyberspace!  And remember I'm pulling for you!!!!!!! HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I think that is so awesome that you are going to Women's Conference with your daughters. I wish I could pull that one off.
I love the progression of your painting.
We taught the temple prep. class and loved it.
Blessings!