Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Almost There...I think...

So here is the painting so far.  I think I have a couple more days of painting and I can be done...hopefully.  I had started to put them in an olive grove, but it didn't work too well.  So I am leaving one tree and blue skies.  We'll see.  It is hard for me to imagine this, and I am having a hard time finding a model ground.  But I think I can find enough to help and get color and detail better.  Anyway, here it is so far.
I have painted a lot today.  I think I started at 9 and painted until I ran out of white....so I went and got Mel and we had lunch in Meridian and then I took him with me to the art store in Boise.  It was lots more fun than going alone.  Then I came home and painted from about 3 to 5...so probably four hours.  I know I am finished though when I start to want to do stupid things....like paint the faces over:)  So now I will try to close my eyes for a while until Mel gets back from work.  The days are still whizzing on by.  I wish I could slow it all down a little.  Oh well.
I hope all is well out in cyberspace tonight.  Take care and have a great evening!  Melody

No comments: