Monday, February 16, 2015

Back Home!

Good afternoon!  I am home again.  It sure feels great!  I have been painting and I think I have the people done...except for a few spots as I look at it closer.  Now I am debating about where to place these people.  I am thinking in an olive grove might be nice.  I kind of like painting leaves and branches.  But I am still not certain.  I put some paint on the canvas to test colors.  I think I will mull this over until tomorrow and tackle it then.  The time is growing shorter before I have to submit this, so I can't dilly dally too much.  Anyway, here is today's work.  I don't know if you can even tell, but I mostly worked on the hand and clothes.  It's a big painting!  I'm not liking the hand still...maybe too big or the paint is too bright.  Decisions, decisions!

I also got one more visit in for visiting teaching.  So now we have only one left.  I think we can visit her when she comes back into town:)  I think a lot of us get a little antsy in February.  It seems like a lot of people are traveling.
So for the rest of today I am going to put my feet up and rest.  I am still tired from our trip.  And my ankles are still swollen...not good.  So I will rest and take care of myself.  I am looking forward to it:)  I hope all is well in cyberspace.  I will include a few of the pictures from our trip.  Have a very good family night!!!!!!  Melody
This is a granulator from the plastic show

Traffic at night

Yosemite from the air...you can see
half dome, El Capitan, etc.

Lake Tahoe from the air

No comments: