Thursday, February 19, 2015

Done, Done, Done!!!!!

I think I am finished with my painting!  I have worked on it all day since 10 am.  And it feels like it is done.  I do need to go back in with some oil mixture in a few places, but it has to be dry to do that.  Anyway, I am feeling very good.  So here it is.

And that should be enough for today.  I am pretty tired, and I don't think we have any plans for tonight.  So that is good.  I need to just veg for a while.  I hope all is going well in cyberspace. Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

Jeri Pettingill said...

I am amazed at what you can do. I don't think I could ever learn to paint a person. How wonderful that you are able to create this lovely painting and share it as well. We are coming home next month. I am very excited about that.